Step 3: Create a Workspace
First, you need to create a workspace. A workspace provides a group of people (department, project, remote office, or simply several people) with a set of applications to manage tasks, docs, and workflows.
1. Click «Create Workspace» in the left part of the window.
2. Specify the workspace name, description and click «Save».
3. You will proceed to the workspace configuration step, where you will:
- add workspace participants:
- click «Security» and add users and user groups who will work with the workspace
- create applications (Step 4: Create an Application).